How to Keep On Walking the Path
Everybody says integrating ayahuasca is essential.
Nobody talks about how to do it.
Integration is the inner work you do after the ceremonies, to claim the insights you’ve received and make them real in your life—and it's said to be the single most important element in working with ayahuasca. Yet all too often people are left completely unsupported in this process.
True integration extends far beyond joining a sharing circle and keeping a clean diet. It requires transformational practices—real-world ways to work with your body, spirit, heart and mind.
At minimum, you need to know how to heal painful emotions and destructive mental patterns, and how to sustain a healthy body that's both grounded on Earth and connected to Spirit. If you have any deficiencies in these areas, ayahuasca will expose them.
It’s not the medicine’s job to magically remedy these deficits; it’s your work—integration work—to grow into new ways of being.
An insightful, content-packed program
to bring real change into your life.
Integrating Ayahuasca is a 10-week online course developed by a psychotherapist experienced in plant medicine to inspire and support your post-ceremony transformation. Each week you’ll receive a link to a new class packed with practical guidance, practices and exercises specifically keyed to integration.
Articles, videos, audio meditations, worksheets—resources to explore, practices to apply—Integrating Ayahuasca helps you activate the extraordinary potential for change inherent in the weeks following your ceremonies. It’s a comprehensive program that supports your integration every step of the way—so that the transformation doesn’t end with your last ceremony, but becomes harmoniously integrated, in your life and within yourself.
For the past five years I’ve worked as an ayahuasca integration therapist with hundreds of people around the world. I have a Master’s in Counseling Psychology (that’s the M.A.), 20+ years experience in private-practice psychotherapy as a Licensed Professional Counselor, and 30+ years as a Buddhist meditator (no initials for that!)
Long ago I recognised how undiagnosed trauma lies at the root of many of my clients' issues, so I’ve trained in body-based trauma healing (SEP = Somatic Experiencing Practitioner). My therapeutic approach weaves together depth psychology, Buddhist meditation, and a deep attention to what your body is saying in the present moment.
I also have a great deal of experience with ayahuasca and plant medicines, including plant dieta (no initials for that either!) From years of 1:1 integration sessions, I’ve learned how to help you make the most of your medicine experience.
Get the know-how and support to make your integration real.
Here's what you'll get with this program:
- 10 self-paced lessons, each built around a different theme
- More than 60 articles, audios and videos, including practical exercises and reflections to apply what you’ve learned
- Weekly audio meditations exploring different awareness practices
- Membership in the private online Integrating Ayahuasca community
- Access to monthly live Q&A calls
- A 20% discount on personal sessions with Kerry for the duration of the course
After purchase, you'll immediately receive access to the first lesson. New ones will open up every week. You'll have complete access to the entire program for twelve months from the day you sign up. You'll also have lifetime access to the private Integrating Ayahuasca support community, where you can share your process with like-minded others and give & receive support.
How This Course Is Structured
Each week, you’ll access a new lesson with the following sections:
Food for Thought—An in-depth article, audio or video exploring the perspectives and skills essential to ayahuasca integration:
Toolkit—Powerful practices to help ground and expand your transformation:
Make It Real—Hands-on exercises drawn from indigenous, Eastern, and Western traditions:
Guided Meditations—Downloadable audio meditations exploring different awareness practices so you can find what works for you:
To Explore—A concise look at a supportive integration practice, with further resources:
Ask Me Anything—Quick answers to common questions:
- What are traditional integration practices?
- How do I know it’s time for me to go back and drink again?
- What exactly were those visions about, anyway?
You’ll also have a chance to ask your own questions in our private online integration group.
Plus, You’ll Get
- Membership in the Integrating Ayahuasca support community, a private, dedicated Facebook group where you can share experiences, bring up issues, and give and get support.
- Access to monthly live Q&A conference calls, so you can ask questions, get feedback, and fine-tune your integration work.
- A 20% discount on individual integration sessions with Kerry for the duration of the program (regular session US$125/hour, member rate US$100/hour).
In This Course, You Will . . .
In this program, you’ll get the tools and support to:
- Make sense of your medicine experience
- Discover your true values and goals
- Create—and keep—simple commitments that generate real change
- Anchor yourself in a simple daily spiritual practice that’s right for you
- Apply the wisdom you gained to your daily life
Who This Program Is For
Integrating Ayahuasca is for people who are relatively new to ayahuasca, as well as experienced practitioners serious about their growth. The main thing is your desire to get the most from your medicine work, and your willingness to apply the practices offered.
This program is for you, if:
- You sense the transformative potential of consciously applied plant medicine, and want to walk that path
- You understand that you can’t rely only on ceremonies to change your life—and that the expanded awareness you experienced with ayahuasca is something you can cultivate in daily life.
- You’re working seriously with ayahuasca in the context of retreat or long weekends (I suggest a minimum of three ceremonies before you dive into this program.)
- You like my style—'cuz you’ll be coming into close contact with it during the next 10 weeks!
- There’s a good chance you’ll actually do the exercises, practices and meditations—they’re meant to be applied.
If you’re struggling with a particular difficult experience, I recommend booking a personal integration session so we can address your issue quickly and directly. This course can still be valuable to you, but it’s not designed to offer the individual attention of a private session.
Check Out the Course Curriculum
Kerry has a wealth of experience with transformative plant medicines. I can think of no person better equipped to offer this program.
—S. N., Bend, Oregon
Kerry Moran is a superlative therapist. Courageous, intelligent, highly experienced in more modalities that I can count. I deeply value her wisdom.
—N. B., Portland, Oregon
Some of my most profound breakthroughs in healing have come
through the skilled emotional guidance that Kerry has offered in our work together
—R. J., Lahaina, Hawaii
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to make it real?
Ayahuasca is many things: muse and
mentor; truth-teller and trickster, a kick-ass instigator of growth, an
initiator of the soul. It’s said that a single ceremony can yield the
insights of years of therapy. The intelligence of the medicine shows you
what you need to see, when you need to see it.
This program helps you translate your insights into direct action, integrating your experiences in ways that bring real change into your life. The integration process doesn't end—ever. It's the ongoing process of life moving into further complexity and deeper simplicity. And it's up to you to live it, to make it real.