How to Keep On Walking the Path
Everybody says integrating ayahuasca is essential.
Nobody talks about how to do it.
Integration is the inner work you do after the ceremonies, to claim the insights you’ve received and make them real in your life—and it's said to be the single most important element in working with ayahuasca. Yet all too often people are left completely unsupported in this process.
True integration extends far beyond joining a sharing circle and keeping a clean diet. It requires transformational practices—real-world ways to work with your body, spirit, heart and mind.
At minimum, you need to know how to heal painful emotions and destructive mental patterns, and how to sustain a healthy body that's both grounded on Earth and connected to Spirit. If you have any deficiencies in these areas, ayahuasca will expose them.
It’s not the medicine’s job to magically remedy these deficits; it’s your work—integration work—to grow into new ways of being.
An insightful, content-packed program
to bring real change into your life.
Integrating Ayahuasca is a 10-week online course developed by a psychotherapist experienced in plant medicine to inspire and support your post-ceremony transformation. Each week you’ll receive a link to a new class packed with practical guidance, practices and exercises specifically keyed to integration.
Articles, videos, audio meditations, worksheets—resources to explore, practices to apply—Integrating Ayahuasca helps you activate the extraordinary potential for change inherent in the weeks following your ceremonies. It’s a comprehensive program that supports your integration every step of the way—so that the transformation doesn’t end with your last ceremony, but becomes harmoniously integrated, in your life and within yourself.
"Your course helped me make my way through the confusion I was feeling after my retreat. Having articles to read, meditations and practices to do really helped me. I'm feeling a lot more grounded now . . . There is so much material here that I plan to go through everything again in a few months after completing my next retreat."—K. W., Bellevue, Washington
For the past eight years I’ve worked as an ayahuasca integration therapist with hundreds of people around the world. I have a Master’s in Counseling Psychology (that’s the M.A.), 20+ years experience in private-practice psychotherapy as a Licensed Professional Counselor, and 30+ years as a Buddhist meditator (no initials for that!)
Long ago I recognised how undiagnosed trauma lies at the root of many of my clients' issues, so I’ve trained in body-based trauma healing (SEP = Somatic Experiencing Practitioner). My therapeutic approach weaves together depth psychology, Buddhist meditation, and a deep attention to what your body is saying in the present moment.
I also have a great deal of experience with ayahuasca and plant medicines, including many plant dietas (no initials for that either!) From years of 1:1 integration sessions, I’ve learned how to help you make the most of your medicine experience.
Get the know-how and support to make your integration real.
The Integrating Ayahuasca program is built around 10 weeks of essential lessons targeting key aspects of integration. Here's what it includes:
- 10 self-paced lessons, each built around a different theme. Upon purchase, you'll immediately receive access to the first lesson. New ones will open up every week.
- 65+ articles, audios and videos, including practical exercises and reflections to apply what you’ve learned
- Weekly audio meditations exploring a range of different awareness practices
- A 40% discount on personal integration sessions for the 10 weeks of your course (60 min/$110)
- Lifetime access to all course materials, so you can go back again and again.
- Membership in the Integrating Ayahuasca support community, a private, dedicated Facebook group where you can share experiences and give/get support
"I really enjoyed the different guided meditations—they were just the right length, and they introduced me to some new practices that I'm continuing. Your voice is so relaxing to listen to! "—F. R., Dublin
Who This Program Is For
Integrating Ayahuasca is for people who are relatively new to ayahuasca, as well as experienced practitioners serious about their growth. The main thing is your desire to get the most from your medicine work, and your willingness to apply the practices offered.
This program is for you, if:
- You sense the transformative potential of consciously applied plant medicine, and want to walk that path.
- You’re working seriously with ayahuasca in the context of retreat or long weekends (I suggest a minimum of three ceremonies before you dive into this program.)
- You like my style—'cuz you’ll be coming into close contact with it during the next 10 weeks!
- There’s a good chance you’ll actually do the exercises, practices and meditations—they’re meant to be applied.
This program is not for you, if:
- You're not a self-motivated learner (there are no grades for integration!)
- You expect to integrate simply by reading articles or watching videos.
- You're overwhelmed by a difficult ayahuasca experience and are struggling to regain stability. (If this is happening, I recommend booking a personal integration session so we can address your issue quickly and directly.)
"One of my biggest learnings was how to get in touch with the deepest parts of my “self,” shadow and all. The second half of the course really hit home and pushed me to examine these areas from a more critical perspective." —E. L, Costa Rica
Check Out the Course Curriculum
Kerry has a wealth of experience with transformative plant medicines. I can think of no person better equipped to offer this program.
—S. N., Bend, Oregon
Kerry Moran is a superlative therapist. Courageous, intelligent, highly experienced in more modalities that I can count. I deeply value her wisdom.
—N. B., Portland, Oregon
Some of my most profound breakthroughs in healing have come
through the skilled emotional guidance that Kerry has offered in our work together.
—R. J., Lahaina, Hawaii
Frequently Asked Questions
"I learned a lot from this program, including the importance of connecting with my body and listening to what it says, and how to honor my intuition and pay attention to things I ordinarily would have ignored. Most of all, I appreciate the way you led us through potentially confusing territory in such a grounded, clear and kind way."—A. L., Nevada City
Ready to make it real?
Ayahuasca is many things: muse and
mentor; truth-teller and trickster, a kick-ass instigator of growth, an
initiator of the soul. It’s said that a single ceremony can yield the
insights of years of therapy. The intelligence of the medicine shows you
what you need to see, when you need to see it.
This program helps you translate your insights into direct action, integrating your experiences in ways that bring real change into your life. The integration process doesn't end—ever. It's the ongoing process of life moving into further complexity and deeper simplicity. And it's up to you to live it, to make it real.